🐈
» Forums » Support » I can't add my employment history..
Page options
hamidali24
Community Member

I can't add my employment history..

I can't add my employment history

The "save button" doesn't pop up. I've already added one employment history but can't add a new one. 

Restoring my cookies and cache didn't help either.

Umm, what's going on Would need some assistance here.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Hamid,

I'm sorry for the trouble you had. Could you please see if using a different browser helps? You may also want to check if your browse is up-to-date before trying. If the issue persists, please let us know, and kindly include a screenshot of the error. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Hamid,

I'm sorry for the trouble you had. Could you please see if using a different browser helps? You may also want to check if your browse is up-to-date before trying. If the issue persists, please let us know, and kindly include a screenshot of the error. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

The "save button" doesn't pop up. I've already added one employment history but can't add a new one. 

Restoring my cookies and cache didn't help either.

Umm, what's going on? Would need some assistance here.

Hi, would you mind if I ask how you do it? coz' I can't add also work experience to my profile, the save button is not working.

I have cleared cache and tried incognito and other browsers - save button is still greyed out on adding empoyent history

Hi Hamid,

Thank you for following up. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket so that we can look into this further. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola, 

I'm having this exact issue. I was able to add a few but the employment pop-up stopped working. The save button does not become clickable/turn green no matter how I fill out the fields. (Which I had done properly multiple times already.) Another browser doesn't work either. I'm currently on a MacBook Pro ios 13.0.1, using the most up-to-date Chrome browser and also tried Safari which did the same thing. What's the best way to get technical support? 

Hi Joanne,

Thank you very much. My issue has been resolved.

slsanford1
Community Member

I'm having this same issue. How did you fix it? 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths