🐈
» Forums » Support » I can´t add my payoneer account to get paid.
Page options
85975be3
Community Member

I can´t add my payoneer account to get paid.

Hi,

I can´t add my payoneer account to get paid. I follow a ticket and contact upwork support and they respond within a day and told that we are looking into this for you.

Then About a week gone and not hear any news then. Kindly help me regarding this issue. I will be thankful. 

Checkout in the attachment the  response from upwork i got on November 20, but now still waiting from a week. Thank you

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Afaq,

I see that you've been coordinating with the support team about your payment method concern and a support ticket has been set up. We suggest you continue communicating with the team through a single ticket on this page so that the team can assist you more efficiently.

~ Arjay
Upwork
85975be3
Community Member

Hi Sir, 

Thanks for your kind respond. But sir, i am still waiting from about 9 days and the same issue i face time times.. I set up a ticket and the support team respond in one day and tell me that we are looking into this for you. And then 2 weeks passed but i am not getting any more response. 

What should i do more? Kindly help me with this issue. Thank you

Hi Afaq,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. I followed up with the team handling your case. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions via the ticket as soon as possible.

Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team can assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths