🐈
» Forums » Support » I can't send a proposal
Page options
0e1a7c6d
Community Member

I can't send a proposal

Every time I am trying to send a proposal an error masage keep on popping saying "We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address." I already finished setting up my address. What can I do? 

7 REPLIES 7
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ma Clara Crisa, 

Could you please try clearing your browser's cookies or using a different browser to see if the issue persists? 

~ Avery
Upwork
74bd845b
Community Member

I can't send an offer
I'm having the same problem, can you help?
Every time I try to submit an offer, the error message "We could not process your offer due to missing address information. Add your full address" keeps coming up. I've already finished setting up my address. What can I do?

Hi Kursad,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

The problem still persists, please help.

Hi Kursad,

I'm sorry to hear the problem persisted. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
74bd845b
Community Member

My problem still persists. I get this error on all order quotes

Hi Kursad,

I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue and are now being assisted by one of our agents. If you wish to update the team with new information, I highly suggest that you post it on the ticket thread.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths