🐈
» Forums » Support » I have a problem to verified my ID.
Page options
a9981450
Community Member

I have a problem to verified my ID.

Hello i have this problem, upwork show me another name in this sections, is not my name, idk why, but i can not change it.

And yes, my name and my information is good on upwork, idk why they show me this name, and i can not add a payment method.

5 REPLIES 5
a9981450
Community Member

Thanks in advance for your help. Idk why i can not open a request with the support, or chat with an angent.

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abrahan,

I've checked on the status of your ID Verification and it looks like the document you've submitted has been rejected.  Please know that If the system is rejecting your ID, it means the submission was denied.

Kindly consider submitting other alternate Valid Government-issued ID. You may refer to the email sent by our review team for more information about acceptable documents and best practices when submitting your ID for approval.

Once you are ready to resubmit, access your Upwork account Settings and click the Identity Verification tab to continue. 
Please check this help article for more information.

~ Arjay
Upwork
a9981450
Community Member

I have not uploaded any kind of document, I have not done the ID verification, so I don't understand what denied document you are referring to?

First: I don't have the Identity Verification option in my settings.

Second: The only site where I try to verify my ID, it shows ANOTHER name, it is not my name, it is ANOTHER PERSON'S name.

please see the following images, thank you for your response,.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**2.png

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abrahan, 

The team reached out to you through a support ticket to assist you further. Kindly check your support ticket here or through the email address associated with your Upwork account. 

If you have other questions regarding this, please don't hesitate to update the same ticket thread. 

~ Avery
Upwork
c2648546
Community Member

I have verification problem. Been getting this message "We had some trouble verifying your ID
It looks like you uploaded an unsupported type of ID.
Please try again with one of the following supported
types.
If you don't have a supported ID type, please contact support "

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths