🐈
» Forums » Support » I'm trying to contest a fraud of a contractor...
Page options
4fedfd7d
Community Member

I'm trying to contest a fraud of a contractor and upwork can't upload any file or submit my counter

I've cleared my cache, tried every browser, rebooted the computer, changed the file format, upwork can't upload any file format. From any browser. from my computer or my phone. it's just crap.

2 REPLIES 2
4fedfd7d
Community Member

If this is the reason why this conman "**Edited for Community Guidelines**', more likely **Edited for Community Guidelines** of Beijing, I'm so done with upwork.

This $300 is not the point. We've been scammed by a guy for thousands who was just billing, putting in hours at the end of the week while complaining about being sick. That was 2018. After a two year span when we spent $160K on Upwork. That guy posed as an East European and Upwork recovered like $200. We let it go. But, then we left upwork,

Hi David,

I am sorry to hear about your experience with this freelancer. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths