🐈
» Forums » Support » I received less than the amount client funded
Page options
waqar-shakeel
Community Member

I received less than the amount client funded

Hello,

I am freelancer and my client funded 230$ initally for a task.

i worked on the task and do some other work for client in the process and decided that the client will pay 500$.

so the payment in escrow was 230$ and after the completion of the task, client paid 500$. but its been a week and now i received 230$ not the upper amount. 

can anyone guide me why is that and what should I do?

In the earning section of that task, it is mentioned that:

Received

$500.00

Project Price

$230.00

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Waqar,

Thank you for your message. I checked the job you are referring to and noticed that the client made two payments to you. The first payment was for $230 which is already available on your account and the second payment was released for $270 which is under review. Please allow 5 days for the second payment to be available on your Upwork account You can refer to the Report page to check the status of your earnings. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Waqar,

Thank you for your message. I checked the job you are referring to and noticed that the client made two payments to you. The first payment was for $230 which is already available on your account and the second payment was released for $270 which is under review. Please allow 5 days for the second payment to be available on your Upwork account You can refer to the Report page to check the status of your earnings. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths