🐈
» Forums » Support » IELTS certification issue
Page options
f66f4d6f
Community Member

IELTS certification issue

Hi Freelancers,

I hope you're doing well.  I'm facing an issue with the verification process for my IELTS certification on Upwork. I submitted it for verification a few weeks ago, but it's still pending, and I haven't received any updates. As a freelancer, I rely on my English language proficiency for my projects, and the delay in verification is concerning me. I want to clarify that my IELTS certification is still valid as I took it only last year, and I followed all the necessary steps and provided accurate information during submission. However, the verification process is taking longer than expected.

Has anyone else experienced a similar delay in the verification process? If so, how did you resolve it? I would appreciate any insights or advice on how to expedite the verification process or get an update on the status of my submission.

Thank you for your help.

Best,
Armen

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Armen,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you. Kindly expect an update on your ticket here once your case is fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths