🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: If i end the contract, will i get the pen...
Page options
Muhammad Zahoor A Community Member

If i end the contract, will i get the pending payment?

Hey, I got a contract a while ago. Its basically an hourly contract with 0 limit but weekly fixed payment. The Client was actually scam, he gets his work done in a week and disappeared. Now he is not responding and i want to end the contract.

BUT my question is if i end the contract, will i get the pending payment? If not, why the client is eligible to give me review?

Please clear out this confusion. 

Much Thanks!

P.S. Screenshot is attached

4 REPLIES 4
Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Muhammad,

I am sorry to hear about your experience with this client. I understand you are inquiring about the weekly payment issue on the job. I will be glad to assist you with this matter.

Please know that your weekly payment will be processed as long as we are able to successfully charge your client's billing method. You can refer to the Overview page to check the status of your earnings. Feel free to message us if you have further questions. 

- Pradeep

On the overview page, its showing the amount under pending

Ivygail J Moderator

Hello Muhammad,

I checked and see that there is no date yet for when the bonus payment will be released. This means that we have not been able to successfully charge your client's billing method. I recommend contacting your client to follow up and discuss this matter further. 

~Ivy

Hey Ivy, thank you for the help. But the issue is client is not responding.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths