🐈
» Forums » Support » Interview Room cannot enter
Page options
bd221927
Community Member

Interview Room cannot enter

Hi! 

I am supposed to be interviewed by a client but I cannot enter the Interview room. Attached is a screenshot. Hoping for your help on this.

serviceName: 'roomsDS', commandName: 'GetRoomStoriesSimplifiedHysCmd', error message: 'Room record not found by id: room_4e35c2073976bca79b06a778820dd8af'

49 REPLIES 49
7ff0ac52
Community Member

Hi!

I am supposed to be interviewed by a client but I cannot enter the Interview room. Attached is a screenshot. Hoping for your help on this.

serviceName: 'roomsDS', commandName: 'GetRoomStoriesSimplifiedHysCmd', error message: 'Room record not found by id: room_4e35c2073976bca79b06a778820dd8af

Same issue here

Hi Ali,

I checked the job post you were referring to and it seems that it's been taken down because it was in violation of Upwork TOS. Please, check out this course for more tips on how to avoid questionable jobs. 

~Andrea
Upwork
ayu_faroka
Community Member

Hello I have the same issue aswell  here it is please help me! 

serviceName: 'roomsDS', commandName: 'GetRoomStoriesSimplifiedHysCmd', error message: 'Room record not found by id: room_b12a0bce43cbc31aefd5bcc3ba993bf1'

Hi Ayu Suci,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this here in the community. I've checked your account and I can see several job posts that have been closed and moved to your Archived ProposalsPlease note that if a client found the talent for their project, they have the option to close the job posting. This will also prevent you from accessing the interview room.

Could you please send me a PM with more information about the job you're referring to? The link to the job post would be extremely helpful so that we can take a closer look. Looking forward to your message.

~ Arjay
Upwork
cc20ba57
Community Member

Hello I have the same issue aswell  here it is please help me!

serviceName: 'roomsDS', commandName: 'GetRoomStoriesSimplifiedHysCmd', error message: 'Room record not found by id: room_574d0bb1bd50a0963fbf7f8d790e662c' 

Screenshot (11).png

Hi Lewi,

I checked the job post you were referring to and it appears that it's already been taken down because it was in violation of Upwork TOS. That said, you will no longer be able to access this interview room.

Please check out this course for more tips on staying safe on Upwork and please use the flag option found on each job post or message anytime you’d like to report a violation.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
excellyserv
Community Member

Hi !

I am facing same issue can you help me with this one. Thank you

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Laetitia,

I checked the job post you were referring to and it appears that it's already been taken down because it was in violation of Upwork TOS. That said, you will no longer be able to access this interview room.

Please check out this course for more tips on staying safe on Upwork and please use the flag option found on each job post or message anytime you’d like to report a violation.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
b654b933
Community Member

I have the same issue kindly look into this matter.

serviceName: 'roomsDS', commandName: 'GetRoomStoriesSimplifiedHysCmd', error message: 'Room record not found by id: room_5cf07378e7d366025b0f73461ba4de67'

Hi Muhammad, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team, and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths