🐈
» Forums » Support » Issue with applying for a job
Page options
e64ff436
Community Member

Issue with applying for a job

Hi there,

I am successfuly log in into my account, but I have tried to apply for a job and  it says that I attempted to change my number too many times and can not go through. This might be bacause I have recently change my location and phone number but this issue stop me to apply for any job.

Please could you help me to resolve this issue. Thanks.

Regards,

Desislava

7 REPLIES 7
3linap
Community Member

Hi Desislava,

Sorry to hear about your issue.. It must be quite frustrating to find a job that you like and then cannot apply! 

I also don't understand what your phone number has to do with your application, since you were already a member with verified account.

Verifying accounts might last for a couple of days or more (especially when a weekend is involved). I strongly recommend that you contact the Support Team! Starting from their chat bot until you get redirected to send them a proper personal message..

Sorry I couldn't help... I really hope you solve this soon! 😞

Elina.

759e32fa

Hi Desislava,

I checked your profile and can see it is being reviewed. In the meantime, you can still work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes.

To help you create a complete and quality profile, check out these Upwork Academy courses:

If you experience any issues with your profile submission or review, please contact support by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot.

~ AJ
Upwork
3linap
Community Member

Hi Annie Jane,

Just out of curiosity: Why can't Desislava apply for a job? Her issue is not her profile.. but not being able to apply. Is it because of the review process?

Thanks,

Elina.

Hi Elina,

You're correct, it is still being reviewed.

~ AJ
Upwork
e64ff436
Community Member

Hi there,

It has been quite a while since I reported my issue. This is holding me back for applying to jobs that are suitable for me and I am missing some very good opportunities. When would my issue be resolved? It is just my phone number that needs to be approved. Why is this taking so long???

Hello Desislava,

Thank you so much for reaching out. Please try again to verify your phone number and once the verification is completed successfully, you should be able to apply for jobs with no issues.

Thank you

~ Mostafa

Hi Desislava,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

Please click here to check for the ticket status.

Thanks!

~ Kristina
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths