🐈
» Forums » Support » Its been 5 months and upwork didn't resolve m...
Page options
hanzlamuhammad80
Community Member

Its been 5 months and upwork didn't resolve my issue

It has been about 5 months I have started my project and completely delivered to the client. Client mark the project as completed and also there is paid status on the project but the payment not yet been released to me. I asked the upwork support 2 times and they didn't resolve my issue. This is the 3rd time I am approaching to you. Client is not replying me to any of my message. Please resolve my issue.

I am attaching my conversation with the client and also created upwork support tickets.

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Hanzla,

I am sorry to hear about your experience with this client. I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths