🐈
» Forums » Support » JSS Score drop on Freezing Contracts & Not Pa...
Page options
790aa1e3
Community Member

JSS Score drop on Freezing Contracts & Not Paid Contracts

I just got two Questions:

[1] if a Client Hired me and funded Milestone , then I submitted the milestone and the Clients is no longer answering me or approving, after 14 Days the Milestone will be automatically approved, if i ended the contract at that time my JSS will drop down?

[2] if a contract remains 2 months without any paying then ended without any Payment , will my JSS drop ?

1 REPLY 1
cd7f6a52
Community Member

On Upwork, your score depends on what clients say about you. Upwork asks them for feedback secretly. Your Job Success Score (JSS) is affected a lot by this private feedback. If a client gives you a bad review within 14 days, your score goes down. If they don't, it stays the same. Cancelling a job isn't the problem, it's the review that matters. Now, the second problem is your client can still leave a rating after you cancel the job (for 14 days). If they come back in that period and decide to give you a bad feedback, the score will get affected. So, if you think cancelling the project will upset the client, don't.

But most clients are kind and usually don't give a bad review, except if you provide them a very bad service. You should follow your instincts. 🙂 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths