🐈
» Forums » Support » Job Score on not increasing
Page options
769c120f
Community Member

Job Score on not increasing

Hello Support Team,

My job success is still same 98% and not icreased yesterday. I had completed 3 project last week with Good feedback and 5 star with my old client please look into this matter. i will be very thankful for your support.

regards

Muhammad waheed

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. The JSS is calculated using fractions, so sometimes the change may not be visible on your Upwork profile, which displays the rounded JSS. This means that your JSS may have increased or decreased slightly, but the rounded value remains the same.

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. The JSS is calculated using fractions, so sometimes the change may not be visible on your Upwork profile, which displays the rounded JSS. This means that your JSS may have increased or decreased slightly, but the rounded value remains the same.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

I hope your are doing well. My JSS score is same and not increasing still 98%. I completed 4 project in last two week. two projects was with new clients and two  projects was with old client.

please Look into this matter.I will be very thankful for your support.

Best Regards

Muhammad Waheed

Muhammad, your Job Success Score is calculated on rolling windows, and the highest score in this rolling window is your Job Success Score. Many factors go into your JSS calculation, including public and private feedback given when the contract is closed, the weight of the contract, etc. We won't be able to share information about any specific feedback, but you can check the explanation of how JSS is calculated here.

- Pradeep

Upwork

thank you very much for reply.

williamtcooper
Community Member

Muhammad,

JSS calculated at 6, 12, and 24 months. The highest of these is placed in your Profile.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths