🐈
» Forums » Support » Joining a Team through invite
Page options
b3a0c7fe
Community Member

Joining a Team through invite

Hi,

I recently received a Join Invite from my Team.
But everytime a click the "Join the Team" nothing really happens.
I'm just redirected to my Upwork Account Homepage.
Can you please help me.

By the way, the email address where I received the Upwork Invite is not the one I used for my Upwork Account..

My Upwork account is**Edited for Community Guidelines**but I received the invite through my other email at**Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Can it be a problem?

Thank you.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Franielyn,

I see that you have already contacted our support team and raised a ticket about your concern. I've submitted a follow-up directly to the team handling your case. One of the members will update you via email and your ticket on this page. Feel free to coordinate to resolve the issue.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Franielyn,

I see that you have already contacted our support team and raised a ticket about your concern. I've submitted a follow-up directly to the team handling your case. One of the members will update you via email and your ticket on this page. Feel free to coordinate to resolve the issue.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Community Member

Good day Arjay. I am having the very same issue. I am new to the upwork community and really could use the assistance to joining my team as this is quite urgent.

Hi Konrad,

Could you please tell us more about the error you face while trying to accept the invite? 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep, sure. I recently got an invite to join a team (from the owner of the team) at the company I have started to work with. I don't receive an error but rather when clicking get started on the invitation, it takes me to my profile page and doesn't prompt or display anything regarding the team. When i check under settings> teams, it says I'm not part of a team. How would I be able to resolve this?

Thank you for sharing the details, Konrad. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks for the tips. I tried doing this on Chrome and and Opera GX after clearing cache on the browsers. Sadly the issue is as follows now:

Takes me to a page that has the company name on top asking to create an account or login (great to see that). Tried both options, with login it just keeps putting me back to my home profile (same issue as before). If I opt for creating a new profile, it kicks out with an error as follows

"This almost never happens, but something went wrong. Please try again later or contact support for assistance."

Hi Konrad,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
d0903988
Community Member

kindly review my profile and give me feedback

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01c40339962b2ea14c

fd5bf467
Community Member

I have the same exact issue, please someone help! Support is not helpful.

Hi Shemara,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths