🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Location verification
Page options
1fcc5f2c
Community Member

Location verification

Good day! I'm struggling to complete my location verification. Unfortunately, it's been rejected a second time. I suppose the issue can be in the partially provided rental agreement (it's two pages) because I cannot upload multiple photos for one document. Any suggestions?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
1fcc5f2c
Community Member

Finally, I have completed my verification. It's turned out that my rental agreement doesn't meet the requirements. I used health insurance to verify my location. Thanks everyone for their help!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
PradeepH

Hi Nikita,

Thank you for your message. Could you please ensure your document includes the address as mentioned on your Upwork account? 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Yes, the address, my Name and my Family name with my passport number are included in document.

In my Upwork account, I misstyped the number of the building in the apartment number field. Now corrected. Maybe that was the cause.

I will try again and post here on the result.
Thank you for the suggestion!

Unfortunately, it's been rejected again.

Hi Nikita,

Thank you for following up and letting us know. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi sir, I have created an account on Upwork. Currently, I live in Italy. I don't have the residency card yet I will get it in April 2024. Now I have only the receipt copy of my residency permit though I also submitted it to my current account. everything ok but I cant verify my location. kindly would you help me pls in this regard? I would be thankful to you. thanks in advance

Hi Farhan,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
1fcc5f2c
Community Member

Finally, I have completed my verification. It's turned out that my rental agreement doesn't meet the requirements. I used health insurance to verify my location. Thanks everyone for their help!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths