🐈
» Forums » Support » Locked Private Profile
Page options
Afolabi R Community Member

Locked Private Profile

Please have try alot to move my account to public and yet i'm unable to move it 

Please help me to move it to public 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi all,

If you are a new freelancer and don't earn money on Upwork within 90 days of your first proposal, or you choose not to submit a proposal within your first 90 days, your profile will change to private. 

When your profile is set to private it is not shown in freelancer search results but rest assured, clients are still able to see your profile when you submit proposals!

You can switch it back to public by simply logging out and back into your Upwork account again. Note: Your profile will be automatically reset to the visibility option you had. (The options are public, only to other Upwork users, or private.) 

Update:

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~Andrea

View solution in original post

529 REPLIES 529
Luiggi R Moderator

Hello Alia,

You should be able to update your profile visibility by going to Settings > Profile Settings. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Luiggi
Jagdev S Community Member

Hi 

Please reset my profile.At this time my profile is private please reset.

Thanks

Jagdev singh

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Jagdev,

Thank you for your message. Your profile visibility is set to Public now.

- Pradeep

Gian A Community Member

I cannot change my profile visibility from private to public. Support, please help changing it. Thank you!

Ivygail J Moderator

Hello Gian,

I've checked your account and it looks like you have successfully updated your profile visibility. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~Ivy
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths