🐈
» Forums » Support » Milestones will not save?!?
Page options
5d2b6d16
Community Member

Milestones will not save?!?

Every time I create a milestone, its gone when I try to look at it. 
I tried saving several in a row even, all of them gone. 
I contacted support, no answer for 2 weeks. 

I recorded the screen and put it on my DropBox so you can see it.  

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Any suggestions would be very helpful!!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
5d2b6d16
Community Member

This is what I see when I work (see below) - I had no ida that SAVE MILESTONE does NOT save the milestone and that you have to SAVE MILESTONE and then scroll down to SAVE MILESTONES once again ?!?!  - Honestly Nikola... does this seem logical to you?   SAVE and then SAVE?   If you are not gonna SAVE the first time, why even have a SAVE button?  Call it ADD to list or something.  or even better SAVE THE MILESTONE WHEN I PRESS SAVE!!!  

2023-12-21_20-07-56.jpg

Anyway Nikola - Thank you so much for the help - and please tell them to close  #44397935

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Torben,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
5d2b6d16
Community Member

Nikola thank you so much - I waited a LONG time for reply and I need to pay my freelancers so this is URGENT!

Please tell them to follow up on:

Request #44397935

Hi Torben, 

I checked with the team and it looks like you need to click Save Changes after you added information. So the steps would be Add new milestone > Add information > Click Save > Click Save Changes. Here is a screenshot for reference from your video. 

Additionally, one of our agents will share more information via ticket as soon as possible. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
5d2b6d16
Community Member

This is what I see when I work (see below) - I had no ida that SAVE MILESTONE does NOT save the milestone and that you have to SAVE MILESTONE and then scroll down to SAVE MILESTONES once again ?!?!  - Honestly Nikola... does this seem logical to you?   SAVE and then SAVE?   If you are not gonna SAVE the first time, why even have a SAVE button?  Call it ADD to list or something.  or even better SAVE THE MILESTONE WHEN I PRESS SAVE!!!  

2023-12-21_20-07-56.jpg

Anyway Nikola - Thank you so much for the help - and please tell them to close  #44397935

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths