🐈
» Forums » Support » Military Status error and Tech Issue on Freel...
Page options
ee73136f
Community Member

Military Status error and Tech Issue on Freelancer account

When creating my freelancer account my military status was set to military veteran But that's incorrect I've never served or signed up for the military. So I've been trying to change it to never served in the military and I just get a response message of ok we will not show your military status which is weird because I want it to show I never served. But even then it's showing I'm a military veteran. I've reached out to support through chat but that was no help I couldn't get  to a real person and their options weren't helpful either except reaching out to support directly and there was no link or suggestion on how to do it. I need help solving this issue.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hello Makeda,

What you see on your end is the option to add Military Veteran status. Note that your public profile does not display that you're a Military Veteran. You can confirm this by clicking the "See Public View" option when you visit your profile. For example, here's how I see your profile on my end, which doesn't show you're a Military Veteran.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
LuiggiR

Hello Makeda,

What you see on your end is the option to add Military Veteran status. Note that your public profile does not display that you're a Military Veteran. You can confirm this by clicking the "See Public View" option when you visit your profile. For example, here's how I see your profile on my end, which doesn't show you're a Military Veteran.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ee73136f
Community Member

Ok, thank you for making that clear for me, because it was really throwing me off.

d0e3b6b3
Community Member

Go to profile and edit it 

It was solved thank you and yes I did try to edit it. It was a misunderstanding because what I was seeing wasn't what the public was seeing.

24eaa46e
Community Member

I have this issue too, thanks for posting this!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths