🐈
» Forums » Support » My Financial Limitations have not been uplift...
Page options
creativecreeper
Community Member

My Financial Limitations have not been uplifted even after our dispute has been solved outside

This is a concern shocking to me at a huge level, Being a Top Rated and Talent Scout Member for 2 years now on Upwork, things are getting quite out of hand. I will talk about a major issue in this topic. related to the response from Upwork Mediation Team. 

1. I have been caught in a dispute recently with one of my client, this was my first ever dispute in 2 years with over 50+ jobs completed successfully, and the client who was just a new member on Upwork had the first job posted by her and she hired me for it. The dispute was even more unethical because the job was completed successfully and the money was not in escrow still after a week client claimed a full refund, I have provided all the statements, and screenshots that prove that I was not guilty and still mediation team goes in the favor of client and asked us to solve the matter personally, how can we solve the matter personally when the client is just being a scam? and I had no option but to go to American Arbitary Association which cost us more than what the project was worth, and at the end, it does not about the money it is about the reputation, a newborn client could claim a false refund and mediation will also favor her and what I got? a failure, and dishonor? Does Upwork need a full new structure for this kind of false dispute? 
the next major concern is the mediation team, who has been seriously unethical. Our Dispute is sorted out for a week now, and the client and I simultaneously replied in our Case Group and even in the emails to the Mediation team that Our Case has been solved now please uplift the freelancer's Financial Limitations, but they are not even bothering to reply from 8-10 days now.  this is ridiculous for a team who is not only responsible for these critical issues to be solved ASAP and also they are not active in between conversations. So now whoever reading this I want your valuable reply on what should I do in this matter, even I have filed a report in customer support many times over this matter but my limitations have not been uplifted even though our disputes are solved but no one is replying or doing anything. 

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Asmat,

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I shared your concern with the team handling your case and they will follow up with you as soon as possible. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths