🐈
» Forums » Support » My account has been closed and now I can't lo...
Page options
425772d8
Community Member

My account has been closed and now I can't log into it.

425772d8_0-1692298525899.png

Hello, when I try to login I get the error "Your account has been closed. Please contact customer support if you would like to reopen your account".

I tried to use the support bot, but to no avail.
I don’t know why the account was closed either, there were no prerequisites for this, there were no notifications about this either.

I did not violate the terms of use, all data was entered in accordance with the requirements.

The account has a completed order and money for it.

12 REPLIES 12
ArjayM

Hi Arsenii,

I checked this account and can confirm that you've successfully logged in to your accoung just recently. Let us know if you still need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
425772d8
Community Member

the account from which I am writing now is not the account that was closed to me and it is linked to another mail. The account from which I am writing now, I created so that I can write on the forum.

Hi Arsenii,

Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with the registered email address for the account you are referring to?

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep,

I sent you a message with the specified mail, did you receive it?

Hello, since I'm new to the forum, I don't really understand how long it can take to solve my problem, so I hope you can help me as soon as possible, since my account is important to me.
Sincerely, Arseny.

This my work.

I don't quite understand what you mean(

425772d8
Community Member

Hello Arjay,

you said that you checked this account, can I send you my email associated with a closed account and you would check it and say why it was closed?

Hi Arsenii,

I'm stepping in for Arjay. Can you send me a private message with the details of the account you're referring to? I'll be happy to look into it.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
425772d8
Community Member

425772d8_0-1692447427760.png

Hello, when I try to login I get the error "Your account has been closed. Please contact customer support if you would like to reopen your account".

I tried to use the support bot, but to no avail.
I don’t know why the account was closed either, there were no prerequisites for this, there were no notifications about this either.

I did not violate the terms of use, all data was entered in accordance with the requirements.

The account has a completed order and money for it.

98b03b7a
Community Member

Help me, the same thing happened to me, and they're not giving me any explanation. I had an order ready

Hi Juli,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. I'm sorry to learn that you're having trouble logging in to your account. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you here with further assistance on how to proceed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths