🐈
» Forums » Support » My fund is stuck in the Payoneer for more tha...
Page options
4fe93694
Community Member

My fund is stuck in the Payoneer for more than 24 hours now

I withdrew my UpWork payment to Payoneer account last night. Before now every verifications in Payoneer was down and everything going cool. Trouble started when I withdrew $844 into the account and waited for the money to reflect in my balance but it didn't. 

I contacted Payoneer support and they said there is a verification issue. When I checked my verification center, Payoneer has reverse all the verification I did earlier. And asked me to start uploading new documents. Had contacted them several times but they haven't offer any solutions. 

Dear UpWork, kindly assist me with any support personal to help me get my fund back to UpWork.

Regards

Nelson

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Nelson,

I'm sorry to hear that you still haven't received your funds. I checked the transaction you are referring to and can confirm that it was successful on our end. I have shared your report with the relevant team and one of the members will be assisting you further via a support ticket. Please allow our team time to review your case and you should be able to access your ticket on this page once done.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths