🐈
» Forums » Support » My submitted project is still in progress eve...
Page options
45f94eec
Community Member

My submitted project is still in progress even after completion of the job at the client's side.

I have completed a project on 28th July which I have started working since 21st July. Client released the decided payment on 29th July and that is also reflecting in my account. But my project status is still in progress and saying that it is awaiting milestone under my project section.  What to do next that this project of mine be shown successfully completed on my profile? Is there any waiting period from upwork side?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Ankit,

Thank you for your message. You can reach out to the client to check for further work and initiate a new milestone. If all work is already completed on the contract, you can request your client to end the contract or you end the contract from your end. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Ankit,

Thank you for your message. You can reach out to the client to check for further work and initiate a new milestone. If all work is already completed on the contract, you can request your client to end the contract or you end the contract from your end. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths