🐈
» Forums » Support » NOT SHOWING MY PROJECT CATALOG
Page options
3731caf5
Community Member

NOT SHOWING MY PROJECT CATALOG

Hello, Upwork

I'm facing an issue related to my all project catalogs that I was searching to check where it is showing in the search results I checked all the search results and unfortunately Its not showing at all I don't know what is the issue behind.

Best Regards,
Annus Abdullah
Annus
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Annus,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Annus,

Thank you for your message. Project ranking depends on the search query, talent quality, and the relevancy of the project.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

Appreciatre your response. Suppose if you type the whole title of the project catalog in search box definitely it will give you the result but if we talk about searching from users perspective user will not type this phrase suppose user typed the keyword wireframe in the search box and there are 1516 results showing the catalogs contain wireframe keyword so my project catalog should be display in search results  I have checked all the 1516 results 3 times but unfortunately my project catalog not come into the search result that is the problem I'm facing right now.

Best Regards,

Annus Abdullah

Annus

Hi Annus,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
3731caf5
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

It solve my problem thanks

I checked your account and see that you have set your profile visibility to private. Clients who are browsing Project Catalog can’t view your Upwork profile if you have your profile set to private. You can check this help article for more information on how you can set your profile visibility. 

Annus
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths