🐈
» Forums » Support » Need help reapplying!
Page options
61815a35
Community Member

Need help reapplying!

Hi there! 

After submitting my proposal, i discovered a couple of typos and just wanted to edit them. Since Upwork does not allow any editing after posting I thought I'll just withdraw the application and reapply.

Turns out I cannot reapply to the same job. It is a real shame, because the job itself looked like a really good match. 

Is there a way to reverse the withdrawal and not being able to apply?

I simply was not able to see a way to talk to a human on the support side and the chatbot just linked me to this page: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests and there is no way to submit a new request on that page. 

So, that is all. If anyone on the support side could help me out, it would be awesome! 

6 REPLIES 6
LuiggiR

Hi Karl,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this can cause you, but I'm afraid that if you withdraw a Boosted Proposal, you can't submit it again. You can see this article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
6d6b4854
Community Member

I've got the same problem. Is there no way to reapply a job? 
And also it's interesting why you made that rule that if you withdrew your boosted proposal you cannot reapply that. That's not looking fair.

That's correct, Ivan. Once a boosted proposal is withdrawn, you can't reapply for the same job. I'm happy to share your feedback with the team for consideration.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
6d6b4854
Community Member

But why it works like that? What kind logic is that - If I make mistake why I can't fix it and apply again, even if I boost my proposal? I don't say I want to use spended connects, no, it's okay if they wasted and I'm ready to put more, but why are you ruinig the chance to get a work?
It's not fair to freelancers, actually when some kind of real job posting not really often.

Logic to avoid spammer send spam again and again. Yep, freelancers unable to fix errors but as-is.

What spam you talking about if I spending my connects on it? Even if I'd apply and withdraw 1000 times it still won't be a spam, cause employer couln'd see all my applies, just one.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths