🐈
» Forums » Support » Need help with my job feed - jobs are very ol...
Page options
data_divas
Community Member

Need help with my job feed - jobs are very old

I need some help, probably from Upwork support to fix my job feed.

US Only shows jobs posted over 10 days ago.

Doing the regular or suggested fixes has not worked. 

I have done the following:

Rebooted computer 

Cleared cache 

Used a different browser 

Cleared all saved searches/reset search 

Used mobile app on tablet 

Reset date and time on computer 

Doing/checking all of the above does not change my job feed, newest job was posted 11 days ago, next job was posted 13 days ago. Screenshot_20230213-120415_Samsung Internet.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Julie,

Thank you for reaching out to us and reporting this here in the Community. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
data_divas
Community Member

On 2/13/23 you said this issue would be looked into and I would receive a support ticket. Today is March 1, 2023 and am still experiencing the issue and I have no support ticket.

Please resolve this issue.

Hi Julie,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. I've submitted a follow-up to the team and looks like they've already set up a support ticket here. They've sent you an email with more information and further instructions on how to resolve the issue. Please don't hesitate to coordinate with the team if you have questions or need further assistance. We truly appreciate your patience and utmost understanding.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths