🐈
» Forums » Support » Not Getting
Page options
Olabode A Community Member

Not Getting

Hello,

I have been on your platform for awhile now, not getting any jobs,

all I do is apply, yet not a single job.

Please what can i do to change tnis?

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Parth B Community Member

If you could set your profile to public, I could give you some tips there. It's very important to have a good profile, and judging by your profile picture (a mummy), I'm not so sure if your profile would be optimized correctly. The second part of winning jobs on Upwork is writing good proposals. A combination of these two will help you get better jobs. Let me know when your profile is public 🙂 Have a great day.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Parth B Community Member

If you could set your profile to public, I could give you some tips there. It's very important to have a good profile, and judging by your profile picture (a mummy), I'm not so sure if your profile would be optimized correctly. The second part of winning jobs on Upwork is writing good proposals. A combination of these two will help you get better jobs. Let me know when your profile is public 🙂 Have a great day.

Magdalene N Community Member

Hello. It's now the seventh day since I created my project but it is still under review. What should I do coz the review is supposed to be taking only 5 business days?

Avery O Community Manager

Hi Magdalene, 

Your project has just been accepted. It should now be available on your project dashboard. 

~ Avery
Joanne P Moderator

Hi Olabode,

Welcome to Upwork! We're here to help you navigate the world of online work. Let's start with the basics here at Upwork.
Below there are a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

I've also reset your profile status to public. 

We hope you find these online resources helpful in your Upwork journey.
~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths