🐈
» Forums » Support » Not able to bid with listed freelancers
Page options
mwttech2019
Community Member

Not able to bid with listed freelancers

I'm managing an agency profile with 5 freelancers. When I search for a particular job, let's say Website developer, I'm only able to bid with 2 profiles (Attaching screenshots). Please give me advice on this. I've been stuck with this for weeks.

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Akhil,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket so that we can look into this and assist you accordignly. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
mwttech2019
Community Member

Thanks NikolaS 🙂

mwttech2019
Community Member

Hi, there is still no response regarding this. Please help and guide to resolve this

Hi Akhil,

I see that your concern was already escalated via a support ticket to the relevant team and they are currently investigating the issue. One of our team members will reach out to you as soon as they have an update for you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths