🐈
» Forums » Support » Not getting help from UpWork agents!
Page options
ishworkhanal21
Community Member

Not getting help from UpWork agents!

It all started when I sent an executable file as per the client's request, I received a mail indicating that I should not send such files and financial transactions have been limited and I should contact support for further explanation. I explained everything related to the executable file and its parent python file in the issue thread but did not receive any further response on that thread.

I waited for a few days but I still didn't receive any updates. So, I contacted support again stating my issue and hoping to get the issue resolved. I got a generic and robotic reply indicating I would receive an update on my original thread.

It has been 11 days since I first received the mail regarding financial transaction limitations and I have asked for help with the UpWork agent 3 times already but the agents keep closing my issue without even reading properly. They just send the same replies without trying to understand the issue and I am tired of contacting support.

What should I do to make them listen and actually help me to resolve the issue?

Original Issue: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/34560013

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ishwor,

I went ahead and followed up with the team handling your support ticket #34560013. You should receive an update there soon.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Ishwor, 

I checked, and it looks like you already have an open ticket regarding this concern. Please allow time for the team to review this case and provide you with an update on your open ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

It has been 11 days already, how long does it take?

Hi Ishwor,

I went ahead and followed up with the team handling your support ticket #34560013. You should receive an update there soon.

~Andrea
Upwork

Thanks, the issue has been resolved finally.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths