🐈
» Forums » Support » Not getting notifications on the Upwork Andro...
Page options
nabukodonosor
Community Member

Not getting notifications on the Upwork Android app

I don't get any notifications on my Android phone. Everything is turned on in the settings, also every permission is given to the app. This is the only app I have a similar issues with. I see on the forum the a lot of people have the same issue. Any fix? Just please don't suggest any generic tips.

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Marjan,

Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. If you're not receiving these messages, you may need to change your notification settings for your phone and the specific app. Additionally, certain Android device manufacturers customize their operating systems (known as stock ROMs), changing how notifications are received. When the app is cleared on such a device, the app and its background services are typically reset. This will turn off push notifications.

For more step-by-step instructions, please see this help article. Let us know if you still need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

I don't have issues with any other app, only this one. Also, I don't use a custom rom (or stock rom as you named it :D). I didn't "clear" anything, this is a newly installed app on my phone.

Hi Marjan,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths