🐈
» Forums » Support » Opened a ticket but getting late support repl...
Page options
shahbazelahi94
Community Member

Opened a ticket but getting late support replies.

Hello!
One of my client requested a milstone refund and upwork put my account in limited financial transaction which is now showing as account suspended notification.
I have opened a ticket but in past 6 days I have got only two replies from support. 
Also support have not talked to me about the milestone refund instead they are asking me to verify my identity.
to verify my identity I have submitted my utility bill with other documents that upwork asked but there was an issue with utility bill document because name doesn't match as I live in a rented house so the owner name is different .all else is verified. 
Please help me resolve the issue. 

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Shahbaz,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible. Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths