🐈
» Forums » Support » Paiement issue
Page options
972d2053
Community Member

Paiement issue

I cannot pay by card. I have already made a payment on UpWork. My bank told me that I could pay abroad. When I want to pay, my bank's double authentication works but UpWork declines the payment. Please review my account or I will find a way to pay directly. My first experience on your platform is dismal.

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Bertrand,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork

Hello @pradeepH,

I saw you are still active. I desperately need help and contact upwork customer support about a specific issue regarding my taxes in the country I am located: Germany. I successed in talking to a cutomer agant in March already about this issue but not anymore. Any way you can help me create a ticket to talk to them? Best

Hello Anthony,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have shared your tax concern with our team. One of our agents will contact you directly via a support ticket to provide you with the necessary assistance. I also encourage you to share more information about your concern on your ticket. You can access your ticket on this page.

~Ivy
Upwork

(Sharing with you what I previously updated in my ticket)

Good afternoon,

I am following a conversation that was started on March 18th 2024.

Subject: My Exemption of VAT on all my upwork invoices
Demand: Have all my upwork invoices redone correctly. Meaning my VAT number does not appear and VAT is not charged
Timeframe: ASAP please. This is extremely important I get my taxes in order asap

Context:
I first contacted you in March 2024 to signify the fact that I am under a specific tax regime, here in Germany called "Kleinunternehmer". This regime helps freelancers starting their career. Under a certain income (very low), people can be considered Kleinunternehmer and be exempt from VAT.

This is currently my case.

From our last conversation, you asked me to get confirmation. You will find this confirmation attached. This is from the German financial services (Finanzamt) and I got all the pain in the world to get it, that is why it has taken so much time for me to come back to you.

The document confirmed I am registered as a Kleinunternehmer AND that I am exempt of any taxes . See attached the "bestätigung" (confirmation) including explanation.

I kindly request that you provide me with updated invoices for my taxes.
Best.
Anthony Delaverdac

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths