🐈
» Forums » Support » Pay for Connects via PayPal
Page options
wwd247
Community Member

Pay for Connects via PayPal

Dear Upwork Community,

I wish to buy 150 Connects via Paypal; even though my PayPal account is connected, at the time I click "buy" it only lets me add a credit card/debit card and not select my PayPal account. I have double-checked my settings and my PayPal account is there, and I tried to contact support through the "get support" messaging service and it is useless, as it is just a bot loop that does not allow you to send a message to a real human being. 

Does anyone know if it is possible to pay via PayPal or with credit we have on the system from client payments? 

Many thanks in advance. 

Kind regards, 

Darren

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
wwd247
Community Member

Paypal does not operate in Turkey where I reside and therefore did not show as an option; I could only add it by use of a VPN. Once added, I was able to buy the connects and started bidding. I placed 75 connects worth of bids and sorry to say I have not been awarded any projects...

I am hoping this is because it is the weekend and I will get responses as of Monday, are the rest of you experiencing a slowdown? 

Kind regards, 

Darren 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Dareen,

Thank you for your message. I checked and noticed that Paypal details are added as a payment withdrawal method. Could you please add Paypal again as your billing method from this page and try initiating a purchase again? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
wwd247
Community Member

Dear Pradeep,

Many thanks for such a prompt response.

As you can see from the screenshot below, PayPal is not an option:

[cid:image001.png@01D8DAA6.FA1F2100]

Kind regards,

Mr Darren Thompson
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Darren,

Arjay here stepping in for Pradeep, I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? Please try initiating a purchase again and let us know if the issue persists. Looking forward to your confirmation.

~ Arjay
Upwork
wwd247
Community Member

Paypal does not operate in Turkey where I reside and therefore did not show as an option; I could only add it by use of a VPN. Once added, I was able to buy the connects and started bidding. I placed 75 connects worth of bids and sorry to say I have not been awarded any projects...

I am hoping this is because it is the weekend and I will get responses as of Monday, are the rest of you experiencing a slowdown? 

Kind regards, 

Darren 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths