🐈
» Forums » Support » Payment issue
Page options
ef53a938
Community Member

Payment issue

Hi. I'm working on a contract for last 6-7 months with a service fee of 5%. According to new fee policy all freelancers have been moved to a falt fee of 10% but those who are working on open contracts still be charged accordingly to 5% till the end of 2023, but after completion of my current milestone i got charged 10% service fee rather then 5%.

Kindly assist me in this issue.

Looking forward.

Thanks.

Saud khan

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Saud,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have checked the contract you're referring to and it looks like you haven't reached the $10,000.01 or more in earnings mark from a client to get a 5% freelancer service fee. Moving forward, you’ll pay a 10% freelancer service fee on the earnings you make on Upwork. Please note that this fee is charged on all your contracts with a client — whether hourly, fixed-price, or a Project Catalog project.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Saud,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have checked the contract you're referring to and it looks like you haven't reached the $10,000.01 or more in earnings mark from a client to get a 5% freelancer service fee. Moving forward, you’ll pay a 10% freelancer service fee on the earnings you make on Upwork. Please note that this fee is charged on all your contracts with a client — whether hourly, fixed-price, or a Project Catalog project.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths