🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Get paid
Page options
Toqa H Community Member

Payment not received to my PayPal

my transfer was denied because the option receive/withdraw funds was not activated on my account. my balance was 106.90$ but not it is 0$. how can I solve this problem, can you respond ASAP, please?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Pradeep H Moderator

Hello Amina,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your funds. I checked and it seems the transaction is currently in process. Please note that there are occasions when it may take up to 24 hours to receive your funds on your Paypal. If it has been more than 24 hours, please contact PayPal. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance. 

Thank you.

Pradeep.

View solution in original post

660 REPLIES 660
Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Robert,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please contact Paypal to check your account status and try again after the issue is resolved with your Paypal account? You can also use an alternate payment method to initiate the fund withdrawal.  

~ AJ
Upwork
Robert R Community Member

I also cannot withdraw funds through Payoneer. But the commission took $3 from me, and the funds never came out

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the challenges while initiating the fund withdrawal. 

The United States and other countries have sanctioned a number of banks, which means that we and our payment processors can no longer support these banks. In addition, it is possible there will be outages due to infrastructure or other issues that may impact your ability to make and withdraw payments. If you are using a Payoneer account to initiate withdrawals, please reach out to them directly to assess whether they will be able to transfer your funds to you. As of March 5, Payoneer is no longer accepting new customers in Russia or Ukraine. This means that the Payoneer option will only be available for existing customers. Note that this is a rapidly evolving crisis and as circumstances change, this may impact other payment options. You can refer to this page for more information. You can try adding an alternate payment method to withdraw your funds from this page.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Robert R Community Member

I received a confirmation from Payoneer that I can receive funds from your service
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Robert,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Volodymyr M Community Member

Hello, I wanted to transfer money from my upwork account to paypal. An error occurs when trying to translate. My paypal account is full, I have already made transfers to it, and I transferred money from paypal to the card. But I can't transfer money from upwork to paypal.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Volodymyr,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please contact Paypal to check your account status and try again after the issue is resolved with your Paypal account? You can also use an alternate payment method to initiate the fund withdrawal.  

~ AJ
Upwork
Eldar A Community Member

Your payment has been rejected (Paypal)
And got this message: 
We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately, it failed.
The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds.
As a result, the funds have been returned to your Upwork account and we need you to update your payment method for future payments.

I have tried 3 times but no luck. I am in Baku, Azerbaijan.

Could you please help me with this issue? 

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Eldar,

Thank you for your message. Could you please contact Paypal support to check your account status and try again after the issue with your Paypal has been resolved?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Illia H Community Member

good afternoon. faced with a problem with the withdrawal of funds. at first I tried to withdraw to PayPal, but I got an error, after which I added the payment method to my bank account, but I also encountered an error, I received a notification by mail: The reason for returned funds is invalid data in the following fields: date_of_birth.. What could be the problem ? I confirmed the documents and when filling out the profile, I indicated the same date as in my passport. What should I do in this situation? How can I get paid for my work?

Hi Illia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Haider M Community Member

Hi, 

I made a wire transfer on 2nd July 2022, but haven't received in the bank till today 16th July 2022.  Please help. 

Hi Haider,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that there are occasions when it may take up to 24 hours. If a transfer was initiated more than 24 hours ago and is still not complete, please contact PayPal.

You may read this article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork
Haider M Community Member

Hi Annie, 

I'm not talking about the PayPal transfer, that was successful, Im talking about a wire transfer I did on 2nd of July.

Hi Haider,

Thank you so much for following up and clarifying. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you in initiating a trace. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Nebojsa P Community Member

Hello,

I have a problem while trying to get paid, since I'm living in Serbia now and my paypal is permanently banned 2018 due to ebay sales (so I'm not allowed to use it ) and payoneer is not an option for me, is there any chance that I can use paypal of my wife? I can see that  there is no other way for people from Serbia?

Thank you in advance!

Hi Nebojsa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Dmitri M Community Member

I want to get the money through paypal, but after approval I get an apology letter and the money goes back to my UpWork account, why can't I get the money through paypal?

Emin A Community Member

Having same issue

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Dmitri and Emin,

Thank you for your message. Could you please contact Paypal support to check your account status and try again once the issue is resolved on your Paypal account?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Emin A Community Member

Hello Pradeep Paypal stated that i can't withdraw with paypal in my country, what are other options?

Hi Emin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The availability of payment methods varies by country, and some banks may charge incoming fees to the options listed here. Your available options will display when you go to settings and try to add a payment method.

Hopefully, another freelancer from your country can respond to you here in the Community to share tips on this.

~ AJ
Upwork
Amr E Community Member

Hi,

I just tried to withdraw some of my earnings through Paypal but the payment keeps getting rejected. I tried 2 times with 2 different amounts and the same thing happened. My Paypal account is verified on Upwork and by Paypal themselves with a withdrawal method linked to it.

Can someone assist me in solving this issue?

Thanks

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Amr,

I am sorry to hear about your Paypal withdrawal. Could you please contact Paypal support directly to check your account status? Let us know if the issue persists after they've checked it on their end and we'll assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Nazar K Community Member

Hi, I have waited the 5 day security period for the funds and the 3 day period for PayPal as a withdrawal method, but when I try to request the withdrawal the money withdraws and then just comes back and doesn't say the reason, can some one help, thanks!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths