🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Paypal get paid with different name
Page options
e4d2bc6f
Community Member

Payment not received to my PayPal

my transfer was denied because the option receive/withdraw funds was not activated on my account. my balance was 106.90$ but not it is 0$. how can I solve this problem, can you respond ASAP, please?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello Amina,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your funds. I checked and it seems the transaction is currently in process. Please note that there are occasions when it may take up to 24 hours to receive your funds on your Paypal. If it has been more than 24 hours, please contact PayPal. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance. 

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

View solution in original post

679 REPLIES 679
70fd96f5
Community Member

Hello,

I have a problem while trying to get paid, since I'm living in Serbia now and my paypal is permanently banned 2018 due to ebay sales (so I'm not allowed to use it ) and payoneer is not an option for me, is there any chance that I can use paypal of my wife? I can see that  there is no other way for people from Serbia?

Thank you in advance!

Hi Nebojsa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
09a84f81
Community Member

I want to get the money through paypal, but after approval I get an apology letter and the money goes back to my UpWork account, why can't I get the money through paypal?

Having same issue

Hi Dmitri and Emin,

Thank you for your message. Could you please contact Paypal support to check your account status and try again once the issue is resolved on your Paypal account?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep Paypal stated that i can't withdraw with paypal in my country, what are other options?

Hi Emin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The availability of payment methods varies by country, and some banks may charge incoming fees to the options listed here. Your available options will display when you go to settings and try to add a payment method.

Hopefully, another freelancer from your country can respond to you here in the Community to share tips on this.

~ AJ
Upwork
amr-shawki
Community Member

Hi,

I just tried to withdraw some of my earnings through Paypal but the payment keeps getting rejected. I tried 2 times with 2 different amounts and the same thing happened. My Paypal account is verified on Upwork and by Paypal themselves with a withdrawal method linked to it.

Can someone assist me in solving this issue?

Thanks

Hi Amr,

I am sorry to hear about your Paypal withdrawal. Could you please contact Paypal support directly to check your account status? Let us know if the issue persists after they've checked it on their end and we'll assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
e9b36690
Community Member

Hi, I have waited the 5 day security period for the funds and the 3 day period for PayPal as a withdrawal method, but when I try to request the withdrawal the money withdraws and then just comes back and doesn't say the reason, can some one help, thanks!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Nazar,

Thank you for your message. I see that our support team has already reached out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
dfb44cae
Community Member

Hi! I have issues with payment. I should receive payment to paypal but it immediately returns money and says unable to apply funds.

Hi Nazrin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
984f2234
Community Member

Hi there!

I have a problem with payment. I request payment via PayPal, but money returns back and says "Your payment on 27-Jul-2022 could not be processed" . 

I have activated PayPal account with all verifications.

Hi Vitalii,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please contact Paypal support to check your account status and try again after the issue with your Paypal has been resolved?

~ AJ
Upwork
fb4606c7
Community Member

Hi,

My PayPal account is verifed and I have a card already linked but still I can not transfer the funds from Upwork. I keep getting message saying the transaction is rejected.

Kindly, assist.

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Salim,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
kimmy_kitisack
Community Member

Hi I tried to withdraw the fund which is already available in upwork to my paypal account and it was rejected. I didn't mention why it was rejected, anyone has a clue?

Hi Kitisack,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
yelena_lena
Community Member

Hi, I have the exact same problem. I can't get paid via paypal. Please, help me.

Hi Yelena,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please contact Paypal support to check your account status and try again after the issue with your Paypal has been resolved?

~ AJ
Upwork
omarmohammed88
Community Member

I am trying to withdraw the money but I got an error " Returned Withdrawal Fee"  payment is rejected

any solution would be appreciated.

Hi Omar,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
juvelist
Community Member

Hi Goran, Im having same issue

Hi Karen,

~ AJ
Upwork
b0acee4d
Community Member

I am unable to transfer funds from Upwork to Paypal its beed rejected many times and Paypal support that need to check with Upwork support but since 20Aug not receiving any reply or support from them

Hi Meerim,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble withdrawing your funds. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
7522d897
Community Member

Hello, Bojan S.

unfortunately, I've been going through the same right Now,

how can you help me. 

I'll be awaiting your reply.

Thank you

Hi Raheemat,

~ AJ
Upwork
simransohi
Community Member

**Edited for Community Guidelines** Hi joanne i have been trying to get funds out of my account through paypal but it is giving me this error again and again i have verified my paypal account as well but i am still getting the same error 

The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds.

Payment Upwork Ref ID

imediate help will be really appriciated 
Thank you 

Hi Simranjeet,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please contact Paypal to check your account status and try again after the issue is resolved with your Paypal account? You can also use an alternate payment method to initiate the fund withdrawal.  

~ Luiggi
Upwork
tal7a
Community Member

Hi there. I have the same problem with paypal: Unable to apply funds. Pls help!

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please contact Paypal support to check your account status and try again after the issue with your Paypal has been resolved? You may also use other payment methods to withdraw your funds. Kindly check this article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork
wheretheresfire
Community Member

Hello i cant submit request or contact upwork support and the chatbot is useless. I am having a problem with my Paypal payment method it has been disabled. They say username does not match my name here, it differs by zeros 000..  at the end. But both accounts have same names i even have screenshot to prove it  but for security reasons i cant post it here.

Hi Collins,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
36ebbbf5
Community Member

I have similar problem here, for paypal : 

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds.

It's been few days and i still have the same problem, i've verified and fully acyivated my paypal account but it's still the same

Hi Amadou,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please contact Paypal support to check your account status and try again after the issue with your Paypal has been resolved? You may also use other payment methods to withdraw your funds. Kindly check this article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork
c71ee17b
Community Member

Well for the past few days ive been trying to get my payment through paypal and it hasnt been working and I don't know why I contacted paypal and they say my account is fine so I dont know what i can or should do 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Community Member

Hey I want withdrawal and when I get paid  refused 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths