🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Payment not received to my PayPal
Page options
Toqa H Community Member

Payment not received to my PayPal

my transfer was denied because the option receive/withdraw funds was not activated on my account. my balance was 106.90$ but not it is 0$. how can I solve this problem, can you respond ASAP, please?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Pradeep H Moderator

Hello Amina,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your funds. I checked and it seems the transaction is currently in process. Please note that there are occasions when it may take up to 24 hours to receive your funds on your Paypal. If it has been more than 24 hours, please contact PayPal. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance. 

Thank you.

Pradeep.

View solution in original post

660 REPLIES 660
Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
Connate C Community Member

I got upwork refund into my paypal account but its there for 3days, normally paypal release fund 2nd day after recieving,

can anyone tell me howmuch time does it take to reflect funds in my local bank account ?

MOSTAFIZUR RAHAMAN S Community Member

no review no refund

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Connate,

Thank you for your message. I checked this for you and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Can you please try contacting Paypal to check on the status of the funds? Feel free to message us if you still need further assistance after contacting Paypal. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
Charles A Community Member

I'm having trouble transferring funds from Upwork to my PayPal account. This has happened to me at least ten times. I want to withdraw my money to PayPal; the payment method is active on Upwork as well..

When I withdraw money, however, they always send me a message saying you requested payment of $$ from Upwork to PayPal, and then they send this message after a few minutes saying the payment is rejected 

I need your assistance because I have family issues that require money this week.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Charles,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please contact Paypal support to check your account status and try again after the issue with your Paypal has been resolved?

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello AJ

I contacted PayPal support but nothing happen the problem still the same and even try to connect a new PayPal account nothing work is the masage for rejection.. 🤔 I don't know if the problem is for my account or? Cause the payment is less than 100$

AbdElrahman M Community Member

I keep getting this email whenever I try to withdraw my money to paypal ?

We attempted to process you recent payment request but unfortunately it failed. The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds.

Hi AbdElrahman,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please contact Paypal support to check your account status and try again after the issue with your Paypal has been resolved?

~ AJ
Upwork
Inna C Community Member

Under "Payment methods" in "Get Paid" menu, it says "Failed" for PayPal. I clicked Re-enable, than "get paid", but after 2-3 minutes it is again Failed.

On my email i got:

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.
The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds.
As a result, the funds have been returned to your Upwork account and we need you to update your payment method for future payments.

What’s wrong and how can I fix it?

HI Inna,

~ AJ
Upwork

We trying to do it but nothing is changed my you try to talk with PayPal support on our behalf 

Bouguerra A Community Member

Hello, i hope you are doing great.

I am having an issue withdrawing the money in my upwork account to my paypal, i have tried twice and getting a notification few seconds after saying "Your payment on ... could not be processed", and i can't tell where is the issue.

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Bouguerra,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please contact Paypal support to check your account status and try again after the issue with your Paypal account has been resolved?

~ Luiggi
Ngonidzaishe C Community Member

Iam also getting the same error.  Payment rejected when using paypal

Hi Ngonidzaishe,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please contact Paypal support to check your account status and try again after the issue with your Paypal account has been resolved?

~ AJ
Upwork
Thressia Marie N Community Member

Hi, I'm new to Upwork and Paypal. I want to ask if Paypal will still hold my salary for 21 days when I transfer my balance from Upwork to Paypal. Your replies are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hi Thressia Marie,

I'm sorry to learn that you still haven't received your payment. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Thressia Marie N Community Member

Hi, thank you for the prompt response. I received my payment just this day and was asking if once I withdraw my balance from Upwork to Paypal, will the Paypak still hold the money for 21 days? 

Loraine Kris B Community Member

Hello, I "Get Paid/withdraw" only twice which was November and this month December. I got my payments from upwork to paypal then when I am trying to withdraw through Paypal to transfer it in my bank, the total amount of my paypal wallet is not reflecting on the supposed to be conversion part. Which means I can't withdraw the payments I got from Upwork. It is not that much but I worked hard for it. Im thinking of buying something from it this Christmas.Please help

Loraine Kris B Community Member

It is resolved now. Don't need to reply to my post. 

Susan S Community Member

As a suggestion for those who transfer money to PP and then "poof" it's gone, check your PP settings. You may have accidentally checked the box that allows PP to use this balance before charging your card when you purchase something. I've had this happen (rolling eyes here!).

Vladyslav Z Community Member

Hi, my payment method doesn't seem to work.

I have a working paypal account but everytime I try to withdraw my balance my payment method gets disabled and the transaction is refunded.

I really need help with this issue as Paypal is the only method available to me at the time.

Thanks!

Hi Vlad,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulties withdrawing your funds. I'll have one of the Support Team members assist you further via a support ticket. Please expect an update on this page once your case is fully reviewed. 

For the time being, you may also try to use other payment methods to withdraw your funds. Kindly check this article for more information.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Harish S Community Member

I have a balance in my account which was paid by a client. However I'm unable to withdraw the funds to my paypal account and the error message says that the "unable to apply funds". Kindly request you to advise further procedures on how to withdraw the money from my Upwork account to my bank account.

Thanks 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths