🐈
» Forums » Support » Payment still pending
Page options
079b7a52
Community Member

Payment still pending

While awaiting my pay to land after 3days of approval, I noticed my client contract has been paused. Alongside, my payment has remained in pending phase. I have been waiting for extra 4days now even after the usual 5days it takes for pays on Upwork to be available. I have messaged my client couple of times but no response and he has the job submitted already. I am at the losing end here already. I urgently worked and submitted as requested, he has the jobs and I don't get to be paid due to Upwork not releasing my funds. This is totally unfair and frustrating. Please, I emplore you to look into this for me, thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Janet,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your payment. I checked the job you are referring to and noticed that the contract has been paused due to issues with your client's payment method. That said, your client will need to resolve the issue with their account before we restore your contract and release the funds to you. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
6b19d9e7
Community Member

I have a similar issue, after completing an urgent task and deliver to the client.. I have waited 17days now and my money is still showing pending. Upwork is not releasing the money to be available.

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Oluwafemi,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths