🐈
» Forums » Support » Payment withdrawal issue
Page options
ffae3e73
Community Member

Payment withdrawal issue

hello everyone

i've added local bank transfer as my payment method and i got a mail that my payment has been processed to my account. now what are the information that will be needed in the bank to cash out the money? what should I do now?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Nujhat,

Thank you for your message. If you have already received a notification to confirm that your payment has been processed, you do not need to take any further action. You should receive the funds in your bank account within four business days. Once you have received your funds, you can initiate a regular withdrawal from your bank account. You can reach out to your bank to check on available options for you to cash out the money from your bank account.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Nujhat,

Thank you for your message. If you have already received a notification to confirm that your payment has been processed, you do not need to take any further action. You should receive the funds in your bank account within four business days. Once you have received your funds, you can initiate a regular withdrawal from your bank account. You can reach out to your bank to check on available options for you to cash out the money from your bank account.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi

why I cant download and install upwork desktop version and cant use time tracker for my weekly project? 

Hi Nujhat,

Could you please tell us more information about the difficulties you're experiencing when trying to download the Upwork Desktop App? In the meantime, you may check this help article for operating system-specific installation instructions for installing the app. Let us know if the issue persists with a screenshot of what you can see from your end, and we'll look further into that for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
ffae3e73
Community Member

Capture.JPG

ffae3e73
Community Member

Hi , I have tried several times to download the upwork desktop app, but i couldnt. it doesnt work . Can you solve the issue immediately please

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths