🐈
» Forums » Support » Payoneer Withdrawal
Page options
eniolafase
Community Member

Payoneer Withdrawal

Hello!

I made my first withdrawal to my Payoneer yesterday. I didn't get any message from Upwork stating that the withdrawal was successful or not. However, I checked the community page and saw someone mentioned that Payoneer will send a message asking how I would like to receive the funds. I've not gotten this message either. Please can someone put me through. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Eniola,

Please keep in mind, funds are sent to the payment method you set up on your Upwork account. Please share this information directly with the team via your support ticket as they are the ones who can best assist you. 

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
NikolaS

Hi Eniola,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
eniolafase
Community Member

Hello
It's been 48 hours since I withdrew my first payment to my Payoneer account and im yet to receive it. Please help me, this is urgent. I'm getting no response from Payoneer contact support. Please help me resolve this. 

Hi Eniola,

Thank you for following up and letting us know. I reached out to the team handling your ticket and shared your report. You should receive an update soon.

Thank you.

~ AJ
Upwork
eniolafase
Community Member

Hello. 

The payoneer email I used to withdraw money was **Edited for Community Guidelines**. While I expected this money for there days. I just came to realize that it was sent to a payoneer account that doesn't belong to me. The email it was sent to was**Edited for Community Guidelines** which account name was **Edited for Community Guidelines**. This is not my information. How is this even possible??? I thought Upwork can only send money to an account that match my initial name.

Hi Eniola,

Please keep in mind, funds are sent to the payment method you set up on your Upwork account. Please share this information directly with the team via your support ticket as they are the ones who can best assist you. 

~Andrea
Upwork

That's exactly what I expected. Then why was the money sent to a different account that had a different account name. I need an explanation so this doesn't happen again 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths