🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Phone number already in use
Page options
Asha S Community Member

Phone number already in use

My account is attcahed to another account but I cant seem to ifgure out what emai its attached to.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi all,

If you need help verifying your phone number, it would be best if you reach our support team directly so they can assist you within a private and secure channel of communication. Please let us know on this thread if you need assistance with this issue and we'll be happy to help.

~Andrea

View solution in original post

736 REPLIES 736
Joanne P Moderator

Hi Asha,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Monica W Community Member

I am having the same problem and I need to submit a support request. Where do I do that?

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Monica,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will contact you to further assist in the phone verification process.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Logan R Community Member

Hello, I have the same problem. Please help me. This truly an unacceptable blocker for people trying to sign up for the platform. About 10+ ways to solve this in 2024. 

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Logan,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
George W Community Member

I am having the same problem. I need my number to be linked to this account

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi George,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Cat S Community Member

I am having the same problem where my phone number is connected to another account and I cannot post jobs. Can you submit a support ticket for me too?

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Cat,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Jack M Community Member

I am having the same issue. Please help me.

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Jack,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Jin J Community Member

Hello, I am also having the same problem

Ivygail J Moderator

Hi Jin,

I am sorry to hear that you are having the same issue with phone number verification. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to further assist.

~Ivy
Brent R Community Member

Hi Joanne, I am also having this trouble and unable to reset password on my other possible email (not getting the reset password email). Please help! Looking to bid on a job.

Jodi M Community Member

I have this same problem. Can I get assistance please?

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Jodi,

~ Joanne
Upwork
Aaron J Community Member

I am having the same problem. I need my number to be linked to this account

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Aaron,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will contact you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Benjamin K Community Member

Joanne,

I am having the same issue. Can you help me with this?

Thanks

Lucy A Community Member

Hello,

I am having the same issue and have had 0 response from support. The chat bot is broken as well and does not link to a live agent. 

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Lucy, We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will contact you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Patty S Community Member

Hello JoanneP and the Community team - I am having the same issue with my phone number. It is the identical number for my freelancing and client accounts. I cannot post a job on my client account until it is verified. 

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Patty,

~ Luiggi
Marlana P Community Member

Im having the same problem with being able to verifying my phone Ive figured out how to put in a support ticket but how long does it normally take to get solved?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths