🐈
» Forums » Support » Problem uploading project image
Page options
emily13
Community Member

Problem uploading project image

I'm creating my first project and am at the step where I need to upload an image. I can't skip this as it's a compulsory step. When I try to upload an image I get an error message stating that the image does not fit the allowed dimensions. 

However, the image does fit the dimensions. I've reduced the size, both in pixels and file size, I've tried several different images just to see if I can get anything at all to upload and I get the same error every time. The error occurs both when browsing for the file and when dragging and dropping it in. 

Any ideas on how to get around this?

Thanks.

Emily

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
emily13
Community Member

Answering my own question, but in case anyone else has the same issue, changing the image size to exactly the required 1000 x 750 pixels worked. It does state that's the maximum not that it HAS to be this size so still not sure why there was a problem.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
emily13
Community Member

Answering my own question, but in case anyone else has the same issue, changing the image size to exactly the required 1000 x 750 pixels worked. It does state that's the maximum not that it HAS to be this size so still not sure why there was a problem.

8733908e
Community Member

Excellent thanks! I went through this about a year ago and forgot how I did it. Big thanks! 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths