🐈
» Forums » Support » Problem with stats, Overview and billings and...
Page options
dab3cd27
Community Member

Problem with stats, Overview and billings and payments.

Hi, Upwork community, 
I am having an issue with my Upwork profile is there anyone who can help me out regarding my concern? 

Basically, there is an option for my stats under the find work option on the homepage of Upwork and there is an option for overview under the reports tab I am not able to see both options as a freelancer in my Upwork profile. And in profile settings, I am not able to set the profile visibility option on my own. And the last thing I am not able to see the billings and payments option in the profile settings. 

I will be very happy if someone will assist me in all these things. 
Thanks, 
Maryam Ehsan. 

7 REPLIES 7
NikolaS

Hi Maryam,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I will look into this further and will get back to you once I have more information. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
dab3cd27
Community Member

Sure, Nikola thank you so much. 
I will be waiting for your response. 

Hi Maryam, 

Thank you for your patience. I would like to let you know that I checked with our team and I can confirm that this is by design. You are an exclusive member of an agency and that is why some pages are showing differently on your end. 

You may want to check this help article for more information about the difference between Exclusive and Non-Exclusive agency members. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
dab3cd27
Community Member

Hi Nikola, 
Thanks for reaching out, Okay I got this but as a freelancer, I don't have all the options that I have mentioned above. As a freelancer, I also do not have the option to buy connects and add billings and payment options in the profile setting. 

Can you please assist me with this?
Thanks,
Maryam Ehsan. 

Hi Maryam,

We understand your concern. Please allow me to clarify. As Nikola mentioned above, exclusive agency members work on Upwork only as part of the agency. This is the most common type of agency relationship.

Your profile and proposals are branded with the agency to make the agency’s part in the working relationship clear to clients. We suggest you read through the article Nikola shared above for more information and contact agency owners and business managers if you have concerns about your profile exclusivity.

~ Arjay
Upwork
f57b7b21
Community Member

It seems like you're facing a few issues with your Upwork profile. For assistance, I recommend reaching out to Upwork Support directly. They have dedicated support channels to help users with profile-related concerns. You can submit a ticket through the Upwork Help Center or reach them via live chat for a quicker resolution. They'll be able to provide specific guidance and address your concerns with profile visibility, stats, overview, and billing/payment options. Good luck!

Thanks, Danish. 
But, I'm not able to open a new ticket. 
The Chatbot of Upwork asks the same question again and again and does not allow me to submit a ticket and does not allow me to get to any agent. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths