🐈
» Forums » Support » Problems with debt payment. There is no pay n...
Page options
9609fe01
Community Member

Problems with debt payment. There is no pay now button

There is a debt on my account that cannot be paid. There is no button - pay now. The payment method is correct and works properly. Correspondence with chat support is useless. How can I pay the debt?

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Igor,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will contact you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
9609fe01
Community Member

The problem is not solved. Once again I received information from support that does not help solve the problem. It seems no one carefully read the description of my problem or looked at the attached screenshots. Additionally, my support ticket is closed and has a resolved status and I cannot write to support directly.

Hi Igor,

I am sorry to hear that the information shared by our support team was not helpful. I will share this feedback with the relevant team. Meanwhile, Please don't hesitate to follow up on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths