🐈
» Forums » Support » Profile Completeness - Issue
Page options
aladinphd
Community Member

Profile Completeness - Issue

Hi,
My Home page shows that my profile is 100% complete, but I still have a link to "Complete your profile". I don't know is my profile completed or not, should I do something else?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aladin, 

I can confirm that there's no issue here. You've completed several sections of your profile to get you to a 100% complete profile. However, if you click on the link to complete your profile, you will see that you can still add additional information, such as your portfolio or a video introduction.

aocumen_0-1701066953384.png

This does not affect the percentage of completeness but is good to have. Being at 100% doesn't mean that all sections are completed. It would be best to complete all sections to get a higher chance of being noticed by potential clients. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
NikolaS

Hi Aladin,

Thank you for reaching out to us.I will look into this further and will get back to you once I have more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you, Nikola.

I will be waiting for your response!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aladin, 

I can confirm that there's no issue here. You've completed several sections of your profile to get you to a 100% complete profile. However, if you click on the link to complete your profile, you will see that you can still add additional information, such as your portfolio or a video introduction.

aocumen_0-1701066953384.png

This does not affect the percentage of completeness but is good to have. Being at 100% doesn't mean that all sections are completed. It would be best to complete all sections to get a higher chance of being noticed by potential clients. 

~ Avery
Upwork
be2fcae0
Community Member

Hello, I'm facing the same issue, please let us know whether it's completed or not because it can be a hurdle for me to get a badge. 

If you can please inform

Thanks 

Hi Hadia,

As Avery advised Aladin, your profile is already 100% complete but, if you click on the link to complete your profile, you will see that you can still add additional information. In your case, video introduction and certifications.

759e32fa_0-1704593947070.png

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi 

Okay 

Thank you for responding to me 

7f9b0032
Community Member

Hey I can't see how much percent is my profile completed because it's not showing it ,I even searched it on status section I can't how much percent it's completed .can you guys help me with this?

Hi Nafiat,

I can confirm that your profile is already at 100% completion. You should see this on the right-hand side of your Find Work feed when browsing on your desktop. This percentage isn't visible on the mobile app, in case that's where you are browsing. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths