🐈
» Forums » Support » Profile is no Longer Available
Page options
imhk023
Community Member

Profile is no Longer Available

Hello upwork team!

I passed the verication of identification, but in my account profile is still warning thet this profile is no longer available. I do not understand, whta the problem is. And i did not receive an email for this problem.

In my profile there are absolutely correct personal data.

Please cheek my profile and solve the problem, thanks!

Sincerely,

Muhammad Hamad khan

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Muhammad,

I checked but don't see any limitations on your profile at the moment. Could you please share more details about where you're seeing this message so we could assist you accordingly?

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
AndreaG

Hi Muhammad,

I checked but don't see any limitations on your profile at the moment. Could you please share more details about where you're seeing this message so we could assist you accordingly?

~Andrea
Upwork
1d305330
Community Member

Hello Andrea, 

I seem to have the same issue after verifying my ID. Before this issue, my account was suspended but that problem was resolved quickly, and then this problem of my account no longer being available emerged. If I can get this resolved I will appreciate it. 

Hi Jose,

I also checked your account but don't see any limitations on your profile either. Could you please share more details about where you're seeing this message so we could assist you accordingly?

~Andrea
Upwork
1d305330
Community Member

Glad to hear back from you. I see this message then go to the "find work" drop-down selection and click on profile and then it continues to prompt me with the said message. 

Hi Jose,

Thank you for following up and clarifying. Could you please share a screenshot from your end so that we can check and assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
1d305330
Community Member

upwork.png

This is what I'm shown when going to the dropdown of "Find Work" and click on "Profile"

Hi Jose,

Thank you for your response and this confirmation. I have forwarded your report to the relevant team and one of the members will be assisting you further via a support ticket. Please don't hesitate to communicate with the team on this page with your ticket if you have questions and they will surely assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Community Member

Hi Arjay i have same problem. How can we solve?

best regards buket

i have the same problem. whenever i tried to change my picture a written statement comes infront of me that Profile is no Longer Available. what are the reasons behind this. kindly assist me in this matter.

Hi Sadam,

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. I'll have the appropriate team review your report and assist you further via a support ticket. You can access your tickets and coordinate with the team on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ed940d6b
Community Member

Can you please check my profile? It says that the profile is unavailable. I tried contacting Customer Support but never got any solution, but rather they just marked my problem as solved without sharing any details. Can someone help me please?

Hi Philmoon,

I checked your account, and I don't see any limitations. Could you please log in and check? I've reset your profile visibility. When your profile is set to private, your profile is not visible in search results, but the clients can still view your profile once you submit a proposal. For more information, please check out this help article. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
1588f01c
Community Member

This profile is no longer available. I am facing the same issue.

Bimal P wrote:

This profile is no longer available. I am facing the same issue

Hi Bimal,

Just to confirm, are you getting this error whenever you try to visit your own profile? If that's the case, I wasn't able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ea6fadd8
Community Member

Hi Upwork team I'm facing this issue from the last three days profile is no longer available There was an error loading this page: error [776f1e5c8bf9de43-MCT, 776f1e5c8bf9de43-MCT]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.
Kindly solve my problem I'm confused with my profile

There was an error loading this page: error [776f1e5c8bf9de43-MCT, 776f1e5c8bf9de43-MCT]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

Kind regards
Mubashir

ea6fadd8
Community Member

Hi Upwork team I'm facing this issue from the last three days profile is no longer available There was an error loading this page: error [776f1e5c8bf9de43-MCT, 776f1e5c8bf9de43-MCT]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.
Kindly solve my problem I'm confused with my profile

There was an error loading this page: error [776f1e5c8bf9de43-MCT, 776f1e5c8bf9de43-MCT]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

Kind regards
Mubashir

Hi Mubashir,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
87e687ce
Community Member

The same problem I am facing when I click on my profile it shows" the profile is no longer available"

Hi Ahammed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello Annie, Last Week My Account got Suspended, and Now it's Back But I'm Facing "This profile is no longer available" Can You Please Help Me To Solve This issue?

~ PT

Hi Pardeep,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please clear your cache and cookies and check again? Let us know if the issue persists.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie,

Hope you are well and doing great 🙂

I am facing the same issue 😞

Please help me with that.

Thanks.

-Manoj

Hi Manoj,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths