๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Support ยป Re: Random jobs on my profile and Jobs are no...
Page options
Muhammad Shahbaz S Community Member

Random jobs on my profile and Jobs are not updating correctly

Hello Team,

I am faicng this issue for past 2 days. I am not seeing relevant jobs. Like i am seeing TickTok , youtube management and couple other catagories jobs in my Most recent feed. It used to be only Technical Support or Microsoft 365 and Migration related jobs. I am not sure what is going on. 

If i refresh 2 or 3 times the search is changing not sure, if development team is working on something or what the issue is.

Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Shahbaz

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Valeria K Community Member

Hi All,

I'd like to confirm that our engineers have released a fix and this issue should be resolved. Please, consider refreshing your browser or clearing cache and cookies to make sure the fix is reflected. If the issue persists after that, please let us know here or submit a report directly with our support team by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner of the Upwork Help page. 

Thank you for your reports and patience. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

108 REPLIES 108
Asad U Community Member

I am also facing this issue since that time, the MOST RECENT tab is showing totally irrelevant jobs, I did everything with the browser, deleting cookies, updating skills, and categories even saved searches, but nothing changed. also I was not able to add categories again after deleting till today, not sure what's going on Upwork its really disturbing whole things. 

Asad A Community Member

My job Feed is not Updating/loading? There is no new job post-show from the hours

Nahid Hasan N Community Member

Setup your computer's date and time correctly. 

Asad U Community Member

It's been a whole month now I am still getting a lot of irrelevant jobs on the Most recent tab, about 99% wrong Jobs. it's unaffordable for me (and for everyone too) to spend extra hours scrolling through and reading the stuff which is not related to me. It's like reading newspaper in any ancient language. I did everything (saved searches, cookies, categories, quotations for keywords that contain spaces) but everything failed, and also there is no any feedback from Upwork on what was going on. Is there any valid solution please other than "restart your PC" tricks. ? 

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Asad,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. Our engineering team is already investigating your issue and they will respond to the same ticket as soon as they have an update for you. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Beatriz G Community Member

hello, after doing everything you suggested yesterday, I see that the problem continues, even if I filter by the featured skills, it doesn't show the recent offers but the ones from the past days, and it doesn't show the recent ones.

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Beatriz,

Thank you for reaching out. Could you please provide a screenshot and let us know what filters you used so we can include them in our report? 

~ AJ
Upwork
Beatriz G Community Member

Thank you for reaching out. Could you please provide a screenshot and let us know what filters you used so we can include them in our report? 

5119898c_1-1670206214866.png

I would like to know if Upwork will not show the most recent jobs again.? I just checked the filters and it is working.

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Beatriz,

Thank you for your message. I see that our support team has already reached you via a support ticket. Our engineering team is already investigating your issue and they will respond to the same ticket as soon as they have an update for you. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths