🐈
» Forums » Support » Refund request and jss
Page options
0a6c8377
Community Member

Refund request and jss

I recently had a job where everything was going great and I prvoided my client with drafts of the project and he liked it then he disapeeared for a couple of hours and It got late where I live and went to sleep. I woke up to find that he ended the contract and asked for a refund because he asked for changes on the draft and I didn't respond, Long story short we were able to sort things out and I provided him with the work and the changes he wanted and he canceled the refund request, sent me the amount agreed in the contract, and was satisfied with the results and we ended the project on good terms.  Now a couple of days later my jss score fell down to 88 and It was at a 100 is there a way to ask him to change his private feedback or can I remove his private feedback that he left when ending the contract so that it doesn't bring down my rating?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Many restrictions there but you are eligible if didnt that before. Ask support to remove feedback with your Toprated perk. And clrarify there do you need full removal or JSS only. You able to select that.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
spectralua
Community Member

You cannot change that. But you can remove with Toprated. Use "remove from JSS only" option if you like public feedback. In that case public feedback will be at place but contract wont affect JSS.

I cant see the option to remove from jss even though I am top rated, can you guide me on how to do it?

Many restrictions there but you are eligible if didnt that before. Ask support to remove feedback with your Toprated perk. And clrarify there do you need full removal or JSS only. You able to select that.

Thank you Mykola for taking the time to respond to my questions, I filed for a jss only removal I didn't want to use this feature so early in my Upwork journey but it is what it is. thank you for helping me out.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths