🐈
» Forums » Support » Regarding Signing some NDA Agreements.
Page options
87d5677d
Community Member

Regarding Signing some NDA Agreements.

Dear Sir

Is it safer & secured to sign the NDA Agreement Document? This Client wants his NDA Document to be signed before, giving me the Project Contract. I am forwarding you the NDA Document, as Attached below.

Kindly, suggest & advice me.

Waiting for your's responses asap.

Regards

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Romel,

Signing an NDA agreement document is a common practice in many freelance projects, especially if the client wants to protect their confidential information and intellectual property. However, before signing any document, you should always read it carefully and understand the terms and conditions. You should also check the reputation and credibility of the client and the project. If you have any doubts or questions, you can consult a legal expert or a trusted colleague.

If you decide to sign the NDA document, make sure you keep a copy of it for your records. You should also follow the rules and obligations that the document imposes on you, such as not disclosing or using the client's information without their permission.

I hope this helps you make an informed choice. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Dear Sir

I understood the way you have explained about the NDA agreement. But, sometimes the Clients are non-communicative & they only want the NDA agreements to get signed, from any Freelancers.

I would like to Thank you so much for giving me yours precious suggestions & advices.

With Regards

Romel R

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths