🐈
» Forums » Support » Requested a client testimonial (outside of Up...
Page options
38a6cf3a
Community Member

Requested a client testimonial (outside of Upwork) but used the wrong name

Hi there, 

I requested a testimonial for a client but used my name instead of theirs. The LinkedIn and email info added was theirs so correct, but I'm worried it will appear wrong on my profile. I can's see where to change or remove my request.

How do I go about fixing this? The request has already been sent so I need to fix this ASAP. 

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2023-11-02 at 11.51.23 am.png

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Sanice,

We certainly understand your concern about the name that should be included in your Testimonials. I've shared this with the appropriate team for further review. They'll look closer into your concern and get an update via email once it's been thoroughly reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
38a6cf3a
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

My client has also let me know they have added the testimonial but it hasn’t appeared on my profile? I would like all the details entered to remain as they are when I requested the testimonial and include whatever he wrote, I just need the name changed from my name to his.

Your concerns have been shared and escalated to the appropriate team. You'll surely get an update on the status of your Testimonials once it's been thoroughly reviewed.

We would appreciate your patience and understanding, Sanice.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths