🐈
» Forums » Support » Requet For Upwork Profile visible
Page options
7254fc7b
Community Member

Requet For Upwork Profile visible

I was inactive on Upwork for a long time now my account is showing private. Can you please help me to set it back to visible?
Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
f8f5158a
Community Member

To make your Upwork account visible again, you'll need to log in to your Upwork account and navigate to your settings. Look for the privacy settings or account visibility options, and then adjust the settings to make your account visible to clients. If you're having trouble finding the option, you can also reach out to Upwork's customer support for assistance.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
f8f5158a
Community Member

To make your Upwork account visible again, you'll need to log in to your Upwork account and navigate to your settings. Look for the privacy settings or account visibility options, and then adjust the settings to make your account visible to clients. If you're having trouble finding the option, you can also reach out to Upwork's customer support for assistance.

ricna
Community Member

Hi Mussab.
To set profile as public you need first to get you profile visible in Upwork. To do that you need to be in a job in there or upgrade to a Plus plan.

ricna_0-1715799542234.png

I hope it can help you. Good luck 🙂

7254fc7b
Community Member

In my profile the option is readonly I can't change 

ricna
Community Member

That's why you need first to get you profile visible in Upwork, and to do that you need to be in a job or upgrade to a Plus plan.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths